My friend is starting a blog, so I'm checking around which is the easiest way to start one.
Anyhoots, since I am faux blogging, I may as well ask around:
I'm almost 40. Took 8 years off to have 3 gorgeous kids. Now, watching Gossip Girl back-to-back is getting a bit dull, not to mention that watching young good-looking kids rolling around in bed with other good-looking kids is not helping my mid-life crisis. I can't relieve my youth without spending a bomb at the plastic surgeon's office. So should I : a) go back to work b) have a 4th child since I luuurve babehs c) do nothing and spend my poor husband's money?
I kind of feel like I should do something productive rather than fake blogging to see what happens. If any of my kids are doing this after I sent them for a Master's Degree, I'll kick their asses, so I can't imagine my parents are too thrilled with how I turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment